Monday, February 1, 2010

I'am reminded again....

I'am reminded again today how great Gods mercies are to us ....Lamentations 3: 22-23.....THE FAITHFUL LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER ENDS!!! HIS MERCIES NEVER CEASE. GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS, HIS MERCIES BEGIN AFRESH EACH MORNING....Praise the Lord for his love and mercy he shows to each and everyone of us:)

Well back to work today, but I did get some yard work done when I came home. Lots of my flowers are poking there little heads out of the ground. I have some prim roses blooming and my bleeding hearts and iris are coming to life, along with the candy tuff...Way early for the plants to come to life around our neck of the woods, but we have had a warm January....Hope Mr. Frost wont show up and give the plants a nip. Getting late, time for bed

Have a great nite
Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment